1.- INFORMATION TO THE USER
WORLD PRO RIDE, S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), so you are provided with the following treatment information:
Purpose of the treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will be shared with the franchised companies of the group (ESCUELA ESCALADA ARISTA, S.L., SALA D’ESCALADA I MAGNESI, S.L., CANARY CLIMBING WALLS, S.L., 8B ENCADENAT, S.L., WHY 360, S.L., WEEK ADVENTURE, S.L., ESDEA GALICIA, S.L., AND OSONA CLIMB INDOOR, S.L.) Except as mentioned, the data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
WORLD PRO RIDE, S.L.: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated lawfully, fair and transparent in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.